What is the Student Ambassador Scheme?
The Student Ambassador Scheme is for students who share a passion for college and feel able to share their knowledge.
The mission for Ambassadors is to promote college in a responsible, positive and professional manner to prospective and current students as well as college staff and the local community.
Volunteering duties could include:
• Help to raise awareness of College opportunities and be a role model for student life in general
• To assist with College events such as Open events/taster days as run by the Marketing team
• To assist with departmental/course specific events
• To lead campus tours for potential students and visitors
• Welcoming and directing potential students and visitors around campus
• Being photographed/filmed for College material
• To discuss and share experiences of their own time at college; accurately and positively inform students of all aspects of college life
• To work in a team with other student ambassadors
Do I qualify?
Anyone and everyone can be a Student Ambassador! Whether you have just joined the College, or are coming to the end of the studies, we want to reward you for your dedication to North Kent College. Gain volunteering experience, build confidence, show your passion for the college, and earn prizes at the same time. You could volunteer frequently, or just once a year, but by being an official Ambassador you will get rewarded for your help and support.
Points Make Prizes
Points are awarded for each activity and event attended, which are then turned into prizes. Everytime you help out at a College activity or event get the Student Engagement Officer to stamp your Loyalty Card. Remember the more stamps you earn the better the prize you will receive!
How to apply
You will be given a Student Ambassador Loyalty Card at your Induction or at a College Fresher's Fayre.
For more information you can speak to the Student Engagement Officers at either Campus.
Gravesend: Trevor 01322 629708 (Located within Student Services)
Dartford: Lorna 01322 629505 (Located within the Student Zone)