Start your future
Employability in Retail Kent
Do you want to work in Retail or do you need skills to get ahead and get a job?
Then why not join the Start Your Future event!
- Run by industry experts, the course is as dynamic and creative as the industry.
- Develop and understand employability skills such as reliability and effectiveness.
- Develop your confidence in applying for jobs and job interviews.
Who is the course for?
A day for anyone looking for a career in retail to help gain the skills, attitude and confidence to secure sustainable employment.
How long is the course?
One day from 10am to 2pm.
- CV Writing.
- Interview Techniques.
- Employability skills.
What can I do after the course?
- Job search with confidence.
- Interview with confidence.
- Have the tools to become a good employee.
What qualifications and experience do I need?
- No qualifications or experience necessary
- All you need is a desire to work and a hunger to succeed
How do I book?
- Places are limited so call The Learning Shop today on 01322 624455
t: 01322 624455 e:firstname.lastname@example.org
For the course detail pdf click here.
Having trouble viewing the download, click here to download pdf reader.
- Annual Bluewater Jobs Fair host
- Dartford Business Awards - judge and sponsor
- ABC Awards, Showcase Centre Award 2012 for Retail and Fashion Retail qualifications.
- The National Skills Academy's Rising Star award - Retail Learner of the Year 2012, Rickie Strevens’ – Mr Simms Old Sweet Shoppe Finalist
- The Hi5 award, held at Westminster Kingsway College London – 14th March 2011
- Enhancing the Bluewater Apprenticeship Scheme with Moodle & E Learning” awarded to Laura Lewis and Ben Gay
- International Council of Shopping Centers Solal Marketing Awards held in Istanbul, Turkey - 8th April 2011
- ICSC Foundation European Community Support Award
- BCSC Purple Apple Marketing Awards - London - 19 May 2011
- Community Relations – Bluewater/ The Learning Shop
- Kent County Councils Celebration of Learning award – 11th July 2011
- For Retail - Janette Susans
- The National Skills Academy's Rising Star award - Retail Learner of the Year - 14th September 2011 Janette Susan’s finalist