Online Application Basket
Online applications for September 2017 entry has now closed. If you are interested in starting with us this year then please call our Reception on 01322 629400 and ask to speak to the Curriculum Manager for the course you are wanting to apply for.
Online applications for September 2018 entry will be opened shortly. Please check back nearer the end of September.
Please make sure that you use Internet Explorer - not Google Chrome - before you apply and submit your courses.
You can save your application form at any stage and return to it by logging back in. If you have any problems with your online application form, save it and return later or call us on 01322 629400.
START ADDING COURSES
- Select the course you want to apply for from the search courses area of website.
- Click ‘apply’ and this course will be added to your basket.
- Either add another course or click on Submit to start your application.
- You will be asked to set up a login / register so that you can save your application at any point and return to it later, or add other courses at a later date. Write your login details down for future reference.
- Once you have set up your login, you can then continue to add your details to the application form and submit it or save it for later.